Monday, March 26, 2012

Yipee it's ME!

Hey Blog Friends!

We are on spring break and I find myself wanting to hit my blog and share.

I know....it's about time. I have missed you all....

Although ...I have been reading all of your blogs...I've just been too busy, too lazy, too tired, too whatever to give any attention to my blog or scrapbooking.  Lousy excuses but hey, I have alot of excuses if anyone needs to borrow some!!!



SO...I cleared the cobwebs out of the blog and started scraping..........here goes nothing..


                                ***************************************

I've happened upon a newly refreshed/new owner Scrapbook site & Kit Club...Cocoa Daisy! 
 I love the kits and the inspiration.... http://www.cocoadaisy.com/ .

Just got my March kit, "Pier 39" and I plan on scrapping tomorrow night with it! Yipee!  



I also participated in their Blog Hop a few weeks ago....although I didn't win, I still was inspired by the DT's card sketches & cards!  I made a few of my own using their individual sketches...

This  card sketch & card is created by Kim Watson...
http://kj-starre.blogspot.com/ .

                                      


                                 My card................






Another card sketch created by Amy Tan,  http://amytangerine.blogspot.com/ .
She wanted you to use Washi Tape!




My card.................. I used washi tape and ribbon!



Thanks for checkin out all "my bolognie"!  Have a great Monday! 
See you real soon.....I promise!  (wink, wink)

No comments: