Thursday, May 20, 2010

Puddle Jumping!!!!!

YEAH!!!  Tonight we are Puddle Jumping over at SNR Card Universe! Join me and my fellow Paper Popsicles DT HERE at Cheeky Radish Designs!

6:00-9:00pm

Every Thursday is DigiDay over at the Card Universe and Cheeky Radish is the host tonight from 6-9pm!  There will be freebies, challenges and lots of FUN!

Cheeky Radish Designs creates digi stamps exclusively for Paper Popsicles. In fact...I'll tell you a secret!!!  Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone.....the owners of Cheeky Radish & Paper Popsicles are SISTERS!!!!!!   They both are dear friends of mine...both very talented, funny, caring, generous ladies! I am blessed to have them both in my life!

Here is a sample of one of Cheeky Radish Designs digi stamp they we will be using tonight!

Thanks for checkin out all my "bolognie"! I'll see ya later tonight at 6:00pm!!!




No comments: