Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!!

Wow......it's a bittersweet Friday! 
My oldest, Justin has his LAST day of high school today!  He exempted out of ALL of his Finals because of high scores on his PSAE exams....I am so happy for him AND of course so proud...yet so sad at the same time because I will be losing him soon to college. 




I know....college is a good thing, a wonderful thing...and it is a whole new chapter in his life but sadly it's also a time where he steps away from our comforting arms and out into the big-bad world...
One thing I do know...He is so ready and can handle what comes his way and he knows we are always here to support him..................BUT I'm not sure WE are ready to let go of him!  Love this BOY!



Have a wonderful day! Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!



 

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Such a tough day....letting them go even tougher...but the end results....you will be so proud when he graduates from college!!!

I adore the pic of the three of you!!! Beautiful!!!

Have a great weekend sweet friend!!!

Miss Mary said...

Oh Joanie...I can so relate...sending big hugs and prayers your way.