Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well?????

What do ya think of the new background???? 

Yes, I know....it's a bit "bold & excentric" but I believe it fits me! 
I'm sure you have noticed that I like to change up my blog appearance...I love patterns and bold colors and there are so many creative "Blog designers" out in blog-land that share for FREE......so I say why not showcase their beautiful work!


Now on to Scrapbooking goodies....Yesterday was Wednesday Dippin' Dot Digitals Day over at Paper Popsicles!  The theme all week at Paper Popsicles is ICE CREAM! And our ever-so-talented Cheeky Radish Designer created a bunch of "yummy" ice cream digitals!  Please check out all the DT gorgeous cards & LO HERE

I was given the "Ice Cream Sundae" digital................


I had so much fun with this card!  You can purchase this Digital image HERE!

OH......I've got to show you this new Shaped Card template that Paper Popsicles created also!  The craze in the scrapbooking world right now is "Pennants or Banners"!!!  I love them also!  Well..............lookie here at this beauty!


And a "beautifully created" Ice Cream Pennant/Banner Card!!!! (created by Melissa Oeters


You can purchase this Pennant/Banner template HERE!

Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!!!!!!





4 comments:

Jodi said...

This is a fun and yummy card and banner!! Love the pretty papers and colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

ardith said...

Once again- LOVE the cards! They are great- so creative.

Jocelyn said...

Love the Blog!!! That card is sooooo cute!!

Wishing you a great day!! :-)

Miss Mary said...

Yummers Joanie...Love your card.

Love the bright colors on your blog...beautiful!!