Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey Chickie!

It's Moosetrack Monday over at Paper Popsicles!

The theme this week is Mother's Day! 
And the DT has created some amazing cards using Paper Popsicles' amazing shaped card templates! You can get these very unique cards for .99 cents HERE!



AND.....don't forget to grab your FREEBIE today at Paper Popsicles!  It is a beautiful Digi-Stamp! 
Why don't you join the Weekly Challenge using the Freebie stamp!!!!
CHALLENGE: Use the Paper Popsicles freebie and create a Mother’s Day Card. Link your card using Mr. Linky HERE!

Thanks for checkin out all my "bolognie"!  I'm a bit under the weather...darn sinus infection hit me again!






7 comments:

Tricia said...

i "chicked" out your blog today.... so sorry you are feely clucky....

Lora Oliver said...

LOVE your chicken!!! The rough edges are the perfect touch.

Unknown said...

Love this chicken template and what you did with it. It just puts a smile on my face.

Miss Mary said...

What a cute card... Hope you feel better soon. We have pollen really bad here...allergies are going nuts.

Hugs,

Tammy Miller said...

love the chicken,very cute

Susan said...

I have chronic severe sinusitis, and super bad allergies (and asthma) since birth, well the sinuses started in my late teens, probably because of how bad my allergies are. Anyway, this makes me have a propensity to sinus infections...ARRRRGH!!! does that sound about right? LOL

I feel your pressure, fatique, the blahs, possible ear aches and congestion etc...I hope it isn't full blown with body aches and fever. Praying for a quick healing for you.
Thanks for sharing PP with me. Feel Better!
Susan

Brooke said...

This is such a cute card Joan!! I love it!!