Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recipe Challenge!

This week we are featuring a Recipe Challenge over at Sketches! {by tamara} .

This weeks Recipe Challenge comes from Marcia, one of the Design Team Members.
Make a card or Layout using at least these three items:
Staples
Stitching, Real or Faux
Stamping



I chose to make a layout using these items!
Stitching...........UGH! It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to thread the darn machine AND another 30 minutes to figure out how to sew!!! yah....not funny!

But.... I'm pretty pleased with the final outcome!




My most favorite scrapping product right now is Misting Sprays! I used a chipboard snowflake as a mask...and the EUCALYPTUS Shimmerz Spritz Spray !!! Go check out all their yummy products & colors!

Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"! Have a great day!




3 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Love your misting and those dew drops....great layout! Glad that you didn't prick your finger! :)

Jocelyn said...

You sounds like me with my sewing machine...YUCK...but your results are awesome and I agree Misting...I LOVE!!!!

Love the LO!!!! JUST PERFECT!!! Have a great day sweet friend!!!

Shona Cole said...

Joanie, this turned out great! I have a hard time with stitching too :) but the layering and texture is always worth the effort.

Just a quick not to tell you your earrings are in the mail! Sorry for the delay. I did get the envelopes last week, but with my book being launched last week (a month early) I was swamped with online stuff when I wasn't with the kids... anyhow, I had not forgotten you and as long as the US postal service does it's job they should be there pretty soon :)

Shona