Friday, September 11, 2009

It's been a while.....

I've been so darn busy with work, the kids, volunteering with school stuff and trying to keep up when hubbie's been out of town with work so much...........................

Finally found some time to scrap......I pulled out the sewing machine.....Ummmmmm....I probably should have left it in the box!!!!!

I really liked my page...................................UNTIL............................I pulled out that darn sewing machine!!!!!!!

UGH......the sewing machine just took over.....I couldn't stop myself! Yeesh!

And finally.....Remembering 9/11...................




5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hi Joanie....I have missed you.....but I understand....Life gets in the way sometimes :)!!! Now on to that LO.....I LOVE IT!!!! You did a Fabulous Job with the sewing machine!!! I so want to play with my LO's with sewing..but he machine intimidates me....but now you have inspired ME!!!!! Take good care of yourself and wishing you a Terrific Weekend, sweet friend!!!! :)

Kimberly J. said...

Wow your page looks so great! I love the stitching! Have a great weekend!

ardith said...

great layout! and what a photo of 9/11... I don't think I'd seen this one before.

Just a little bit Crafty said...

I think your layout looks super !!!. Very bright and fun. I can't see if the yellow squiggly line is stitching but if it is, keep using your sewing machine. Love it. Very sad about 9/11...the world will never forget the tragedy.

Pretty Things said...

9/11 still horrifies me. I was by the Pentagon.