Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crazy Week!

OMG it's only Wednesday.....

This week is booked solid with school events, sports, Open Houses, work, Pto mtg, volunteering at the Volleyball concession stand, Golf Team meet, shuffling my Mom and MIL around AND on top of all of this, Michael is out of town all week with work......UGH, I'm so tired!

Before I nod off.....I'll leave you with a layout that I just finished using the Studio Calico's August Add-on Kit, Director's Cut.... I used the word "Beauty" for a challenge at OLW....
.

Thanks for lookin! Am off to bed!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh sweet Joanie...this LO is SUPER!!!! What great colors and love the journaling!!!! Such great pics.....Sorry it is so crazy for you.....it seems like sometimes life just goes nuts on us and we have no choice but to just roll with it!!! Sending you huge {{{{Hygs}}}} and smiles today :)!

Linnao said...

Great layout, love it! Beautiful pictures!

Lynn said...

I LOVE it! Great photos!

Denise said...

Hey Joanie-love your layout! I totally understand the nuttiness of life, hang in there darling.