Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sketches! {by tamara}

It's a new month at Sketches!{by tamara}......AND all new challenges!

This week Tamara created an amazing Layout Sketch! I created this special layout for a friend of mine...their daughter Shayla has a fatal disease called Mitochondrial Disease....unfortunately the disease is progressing.

                                             Shayla & her big sister Tyla!

I am Shayla's home-care aide...I am truly blessed to have found this family and I am absolutely in love with this little girl!

Shayla just turned 8 and we all celebrated her birthday on Sunday.....it was a wonderful day! I framed this layout below as a gift to Shayla's parents!


I used Echo Park Papers...love this new company!  And I LOVE Tamara's layout sketch! Check out the rest of the amazing DT's layouts HERE!

Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!





4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Joanie....this LO is just PERFECT!!!! I love all the wonderful details and what a precious little one!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!! :-)

Michelle said...

You did an amazing job!

Stacey said...

Beautiful page and what a sweet gift!!

Cassie said...

This is such a fabulous layout! Thank you for sharing it with Paper Issues!! We featured you today! =)
http://www.paperissues.com/2011/03/echo-park-layout.html