Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sketches {by tamara}...

It's a new week at Sketches {by tamara}! 
We've got a Recipe Challenge that come from Alecia, one of the Design Team Members.

Use at least these three items on a card or layout:
- Clear Acrylic Embellishment
- Ribbon Bow
- Distressing and Inking

I will have to admit that this challenge stumped me a bit....figuring out how to incorporate the acrylic butterfly was a "challenge" for me....BUT I love how it turned out!

You just have to see how fabulous the creations are that the DT created! 
Also my dear friend, Melissa is the Guest Designer for this month!!! You can get to know Melissa and see her amazing card HERE!

I hope you will join along this week and create a card or layout using these 3 items! Would LOVE to see your creation! 





3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Joanie...I adore this one....What a great challenge and you ROCKED IT!!

Have a great one!!! Smiles!!! :-)

Miss Mary said...

It turned out so cute!! Love the colors!

Lan said...

Hi Joanie, thanks for commenting on my blog. Your card is awesome, love all the pretty colors and the flower/butterfly is such a cute accent!