Monday, April 12, 2010

Moosetrack Monday!

Sew......how's your day been going sew far? My morning has been sew busy!  [hee hee!]

But I did find time to pop on over to Paper Popsicles...and I hope you do too for Moosetrack Monday! Welcome to a new week and a new theme…this week it’s all about sewing…we want to see machine, stamped, hand-drawn, or rubbed on…it’s all about the stitching!  SEW are you game?

Melissa created some fun shaped cards this week!!! I used the crown card...you can buy it HERE!
Sew what do ya think?


I of course used Cosmo Cricket papers! And LOOK I actually pulled out the sewing machine and used real thread!!! Didn't turn out too bad either! Personally I feel that stitching does not need to be perfectly executed, I think it looks really artsy when it's a bit messy! SEW stitch away!
Make sure you check out all the other DT cards.....they are SEW awesome!

OH...don't forget to get your FREEBIE today at Paper Popsicles...HERE!
If you get a chance... please upload your creation using this free digi-stamp on Mr. Linky HERE! Who knows...you might win another freebie for participating! Isn't that SEW exciting!

Sew, I guess I'll see ya later!  Have a great Moosetrack Monday....thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!





2 comments:

Alex said...

this turned out super cute Joanie, I just love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jocelyn said...

Oh Joanie...how adorable...I LOVE THIS!!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!!