Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sketches! {by tamara}

It's a new week at Sketches! {by tamara}......

This week we have a Journaling Challenge to share with you:
"Create a layout with Journaling that lists 10 reasons why you feel lucky."


I truly am Lucky with the loving and caring family that I have! I love my husband Michael and my 3 kiddos; Justin, Connor and Lauren!  They are my life! 
The saying "Faith, Family, Friends" says it all!!

Stop on by the Sketches! Blog and see the other amazing layouts created by the Design Team! AND I hope you decide to try the Challenge...I would love to take a peek at your 10 Reasons for Feeling Lucky!Just leave a link to your layout/blog in the comment section at Sketches!{by tamara}!!!! 

Happy Scrappin!!!  And thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!

PS..... Have you checked out my RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Giveaway?  If not go HERE!




3 comments:

Detailsprmrm said...

Very very cute... LOVE IT

Julia said...

Love your layout and it made me think of all the thing I should feel lucky about too. Thank you!!

Jocelyn said...

OH Joanie...my sweet friend...this is just AWESOME!!! I love it and could not agree with you more!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous week!!!