Monday, March 15, 2010

Moosetrack Monday!!!

You heard it right!

It's MOOSETRACK MONDAY over at Paper Popsicles!

Every Monday we feature a layout or card idea to get your "beginning of the week" Scrappin Mojo a flowin!!!


 Today we think that a Cheeky Radish Digital Stamp is perfect for this week’s Challenge.  And it's FREE!!!!!!

So HOP (hint, hint) on over to Paper Popsicles and grab the "FREE" digital image and show us a card or layout using it!  Please link your creation from your blog to the Paper Popsicles blog using Mr. Linky!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! Come on join the FUN!   I know I will!!!!! 

Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"!!!!!




2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for the heads up Joanie. I have been and got a fab image and will enjoy using it.

Amy said...

Look forward to working with you at Paper Popsicles