Thursday, March 18, 2010

Card Debute!

Yipee! I finally finished my 1st card using a digital stamp image! And it's just not any digital image....it's a Cheeky Radish Digital Image!



Did I tell you that this was my 3rd.....YES 3rd, try at coloring this Easter digital image? 
Yikes....between the paper tearing and the markers bleeding...it's a shocker that I actually got this one done!

Do you see the Shimmerz on the Bunnies? I LOVE this product! It just gives a real "pizzaz" to the card!

Thanks for checkin out all my "Bolognie"! 




8 comments:

Julia said...

Love your card Joanie. I am on my second attempt at colouring this image and still not happy but I will persevere and get a card done with it.

Lisa said...

I LOVE it! How adorable!

And thanks for sharing that this was your third attempt. I've been drooling over those Copic Markers and now feel as though I have justification for getting them. I could never understand why the other ones wouldn't work as well...AHA!

Have a lovely day!

She's a Color Queen said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the sparkle!

Calie said...

Such a cute card Joanie! I have been having marker bleeding issues too! LOL! Love the shimmerz too!

Amy said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE THE COLOR COMBO

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing your first card with a digital stamp image. I just love working with digital images.

Unknown said...

Congrats, on finishing your 1st card using a digital stamp image. Nicely done.

Brooke said...

So cute Joanie!! Love this card!!!