Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sketches! {by tamara} Journaling Challenge

WOW.....this was a tough one for me!

This week at Sketches! {by tamara}, Challenge #104 is a Journaling Challenge..............

Journal about something in your life that you have overcome. It can be something very personal and of great importance or something that was a big moment or change in your life.



My dear friend & neighbor Laura moved 300 miles away four years ago...it was such a lonely time for me. Laura and I shared our daily thoughts over coffee most mornings...we laughed, cried, encouraged & supported each other and at times pissed each other off!!! On the days that Michael would be out of town with work, the kids and I would pop over for dinner! Laura was my "Besties"...we were 'Thelma & Louise"!!!!
And the best part of all of this is.........we still are!

Have a great week...thanks for checking out all my "Bolognie"!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic layout! You two look like a hoot together!

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this one sweet friend...JUST PERFECT....like you!!!!

Made me smile today.....Kudos to you!!!

Have a great week!!! :-)