Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Krispie Kreme Donuts...

Yummo...............Wednesday I served up Krispie Kreme donuts to 300 Dads/Grandfathers & kids!!! This was our 1st PTO "Donuts with Dad" at the Elementary School.....and I am still in awe at how many Dads, Grandfathers & kids joined us!
We are a small rural farm community....with about 250 students enrolled in the K-5th grade Elementary Bldg....so this turnout is amazing!

I finished another page......can you tell I have a fetish for Misting spray!!!!!!!!

Thanks for checkin out all of "my bolognie"!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oj Joanie..what a great time everytone must have had with the doughnuts.....great way to spend time with the men in your life!!! The doughnuts....YUM!!!!

Your LO is just perfect and you go girl with your MISTING....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!! :-)

Amy said...

wonderful layout love the star in the back ground!

Stacey said...

Mmmm....I want a donut now! That's great about the turnout. :) I am pretty sure I saw this layout and commented on it at PP, but in case I forgot, I really love that star shape created with the mist!! Great work. :)

Julia said...

Love the look of the misting spray. Great layout Joan as always!!

Kristi B. said...

Very cute! I love the misting & the numbers down the side. :)