Monday, August 17, 2009

Long Time, No Blog!!!!!

Hi all!!! Wow, I haven't been blogging for a week...YIKES! So I've got some catching up to do!

2 more days of summer for us all here and then it's SCHOOL TIME!!!! My kids are dreading it...me, not so much now! It's time to get back to a routine and normal bedtime for us ALL!!!

Although that also means...suffering through homework, hearing about all the "friend DRAMA", golf meets, cheerleading, Teenage DRAMA, future college visits, Homecoming, Prom, PTO and Booster meetings & activites, Teenage DRAMA, Basketball Concession stands, girlfriends, boyfriends, dances, TEENAGE DRAMA, ETC.......Are ya getting the picture here????? UGH, maybe I'm not ready for school to start!!!!!

I got to scrap last night.....I completed a page for a challenge over at Paper Popsicles!

Challenge Rules are: Step 1: Melissa asked us to post a picture that we would want to scrap. Here's my picture.........
Step 2: You need to include the following items creating a 12x12 layout for the picture/s you posted. Your layout must include: yellow, blue and brown cardstock, 3 buttons, 4 different patterned papers, journaling, use the word blast in the title (using die cut, sticker or rub-on letters), and use 3 stickers .

Here's my finished product! Thanks for lookin!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Miss Joanie....I love this one!!!! This is PERFECT in every aspect...do I see misting?????? Oh I want to play along...I am off to check it out!!!!! Wow....I can see wanting to get the children back to school...but oh my....been there--done that.....and don't want to do it again!!!

Evan goes back to school on August 31st as a BIG FIRST GRADER....time is going by way toooooo fast!!!

Wishing you a week filled with happiness and smiles!!! :)

ardith said...

Great layout Joan. You must of been there alone, to get so much done...hehehe.

Stacey said...

You did such a great job on your challenge layout!!! I am stuck on mine! LOL

Pretty Things said...

My little guy can't wait but he's going into 1st grade, when they still like school and it doesn't have so much stress!

Pearl said...

wow ! the misting on the background is just fab !!! great layout !