Sunday, May 31, 2009

I got a new background...I just love changing my blog around! Check out this cool site for free backgrounds.... http://hotbliggityblog.com/

Such a beautiful day it was today! We spent most of the day at a friend's outdoor barbeque/birthday party...lots of FUN! I also spent the weekend pulling weeds...lots of weeds after that last rain! I just love spring! So exciting to see all my perrennials blooming and the beautiful hummingbirds and yellow finches eating from the feeders! Here's a few pics from my gardens.......

Thanks for checking out all my "Bolognie"!!!!!

4 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

What BEAUTIFUL photos, your yard looks lovely!!

Sherry said...

Beeeeeeeeeauuuuuutiful pics!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Love your new blog look! I'm such a slacker. I keep meaning to add life to my ho-hum blog, but I never do. I guess "I" get to be the "life" of my blog. LOL! You totally inspire me, girl! Lovely flowers!

Pretty Things said...

Every time I attempt to change my blog layout I blow it up. Colors everywhere, words on the ceiling, pictures in shreds -- nope, not a pretty sight!