Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday at Sketches! (by tamara) Blog


Happy Monday everyone!
I don't know about you but I am SO tired
of having sick kids...my oldest son is
still home (day 6) with the flu/sinus infection.
He is absolutely miserable...we have close to an
epidemic of Influenza B going through
our school district! Doctor says it's a 7 day flu...
I just might be seeing the light at the end
of that darn tunnel soon!

Anyhoo...Sketch #88 is now showing at
Sketches! (by tamara)......
please go check out the amazing layouts
here by the DT!!!!

Here's my take on it!

Thanks for checking out all my "Bolognie"! Have a great "healthy" week! Joanie

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I am so sorry that you have the flu things going around. We have that around here too!!!!! The layout is awesome! So festive and party like! Great job!

Tammy said...

What a fun and cute LO Joanie!! Have I said lately how much I love your blog!?! =o)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! A totally FUN layout!

Amy said...

What a wonderful fun layout!!

Lisa said...

Here's to that light at the end of the tunnel! Love the LO!

Julia said...

Love what you did with this weeks sketch, really fun and funky. Hope your kids get better soon. It's not much fun dealing with sick kids it really drags you down>