Sunday, February 1, 2009

WOOP! WOOP!

OMGoodness.....I made the Layout Design Team for Sketches!{Tamara}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can ya tell how thrilled I am? Yahoo!

I love how Tamara's Sketches get my scrappin Mojo motivated! Please stop by weekly and check out her daily Sketches and MY sample layout sketch!!!!!!
http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/


The 1st of every month is my favorite day! WHY?
Because my FAVORITE Kit Club, Paper Popsicles, http://paperpopsicles.com/index.html, has their Monthly Kits posted for sale!!!! Check out these gorgeous kits!!!


February Kit -California




February Kit- Cream of Mushroom




February Kit - Hello Beautiful


Thanks for sharing all of my "Bolognie'!!!!!

3 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOO-HOO Joanie, so glad you made the team girl!! CONGRATS!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Congratulations Joanie on winning the team over at Tamara's! You'll love Tamara! She's awesome. :)

Pretty Things said...

Those are awesome!

I used to LOVE getting Club Scrap boxes in the mial, they were so much fun to open!